2012 Graduation Dinner @ UIA

I got a call from UIA last week requesting for a balloon arch with simple letter banner and helium balloons for their graduation dinner. The theme was Arabian Nite and my client, Azie wanted royal purple and gold balloons. I usually take orders at least 2 weeks prior to the event but considering the job didnt require too much prep I agreed to her request. My team and I went to the Banquet Hall at Level 5 of Central Complex and we took about 3.5hours to finish the job- Thanks to my dedicated assistants Ika, Ain & Hafidzul. We decorated each table with 3 helium balloons; I mixed gold, metallic lilac and royal purple and put clusters of balloons at both sides of the hall. We then placed the balloon arch at the corner of the hall as requested by my client. The event started at 8pm and ended 2 hours later. It was fun to see the UIA staff playing with the balloons after the event ended. Thanks again Azie;) Lets keep in touch!


No comments:

Post a Comment