Evon's 21st Bday @ Lemon Garden Shangri-La

It was love at first sight when I first surveyed this area for my client, Evon's 21st birthday party. This beautiful glass room located at Lemon Garden Cafe, Shangri-La was the perfect venue for a nice romantic birthday celebration. Evon wanted something simple yet elegant & she loves violet & white with a little bit of pink so I decorated each table with glass vase & my signature paper flowers with lots of candles. As the sun set the entire room was transformed into this glowy beautiful room. I'm glad Evon & her mum loved the decor. We managed to complete our job in less than 2 hours..thanks to my lovely assistants & Shangri-La's friendly & helpful staff ;) The restaurant staff were excited when we gave away the balloons after the party ended. Happy 21st Evon & stay gorgeous always!



 If you would like us to decorate your party kindly email to treschic.thepartyplanner@gmail.com for any enquiries.

No comments:

Post a Comment