Diyana & Syauqi's Purple-Vintage Baby Shower @Puncak Templer,Selayang

This past weekend I had the pleasure of decorating a purple-vintage themed baby shower for my client, Diyana & her hubby Syauqi. I was honored that Diyana put her full trust in me to decorate her baby shower. I was really excited when i first read her email coz I just love vintage themed parties. Diyana wanted a candy buffet set, a photoshoot backdrop, balloon bunches & 30sets of party favors. For the candy buffet, my team & I made sure all the items & food were purplish or earthy colored to suit the theme. The party favors were packed in brown bags with doilies & personalized thank you tags. We also hanged a few onesies,mittens & a bib on a string as a backdrop for the party favor table. We placed the photoshoot backdrop at the entrance & provided a white classic frame as photoshoot prop. We hope you love it Diyana. Wishing you a healthy, happy pregnancy & delivery..& thank you again! 




 
Email us at treschic.thepartyplanner@gmail.com if you'd like to hire us to decorate your party. Love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment