Chinese New Year Decoration @The Pool,Ampang

The Pool Restaurant/Club located at 347 Jalan Ampang is a beautiful place for hosting parties/events. The place looked really serene (before the party starts of course!) and I just loved the outdoor setting with pure white sofas underneath the glass roof facing the pool..and the hanging oil lanterns and wooden furnitures-ohh so romantic. My client, Donnie wanted me to decorate the place for their company's CNY event. To be honest this was my first experience decorating for a CNY event but my client trusted me that I could do the job and he even paid full 1 week before the job was done..Thanks a lot Donnie! It was raining when my team & I did the deco but luckily our lanterns are plastic, so we didn't have to worry if the lanterns get wet. We placed the fabric lanterns indoors, hanged a few paper dragons and we did some simple draping of red and gold fabric to complete the deco. Special thanks goes to the helpful staff of The Pool @Ampang..very funny & caring guys I must say.. Enjoy the pics!Happy Chinese New Year!
XOXO -Tres Chic





For reservation at The Pool, Ampang & enquiries, you can checkout their website here or call 017-998 5577. Please email us at treschic.thepartyplanner@gmail.com if you'd like us to decorate your party/event.

No comments:

Post a Comment