Kuvirah's 1st Bday Party @D'Haven Condo, Klang

Did another rainbow themed party this month..hehe..thats 3 rainbow arches in a row.Seems like rainbow arch is becoming a big hit;) I feel like a Care Bear already, you know the one with the rainbow picture on his tummy=) haha if you grew up watching this TV series you know exactly what I'm talking about. Anyways my client Sukuna wanted a rainbow balloon arch, a few balloon bunches & candy buffet decor for her daughter's 1st birthday party coz her daughter loves colors (me too!). For the candy buffet set I included a jar of marshmallows, Nips chocolates, a bowl of jelly beans & 2 sets of candy sticks & lollies with personalized tags. There were suppose to be cupcakes on the 2-tier cupcake stand I provided but Sukuna changed her mind & ordered choc cookies & macaron shaped cookies instead. Before leaving my team & I added some balloons at the center pillar & decorated it with a few rainbow paper flowers to complete the decor. The party ended around 10pm & Sukuna was happy with our service & said she will recommend us to her friends, she even helped us carry our balloon arch rods. Thank you dear, you're so sweet!


Email us at treschic.thepartyplanner@gmail.com for price enquiries. Please state your party's DATE,TIME & VENUE before we can submit our quote to you. We're also selling these candy sticks set for Rm75(big) & Rm60(small) each-refer pics above.

No comments:

Post a Comment