GLASS DRINK DISPENSER-ANOTHER PARTY MUST HAVE!

One look at these beautiful drink dispensers & all I can think of is party..party..party Be it a garden party or an indoor party, they're just a party must-have..perfect anywhere. Certainly eyecatching & a great crowd pleaser especially once these dispensers are filled with some lemonade, iced tea or fruit punch (so many possibilities!). You can throw in some lemons or oranges in the dispenser to create a delightful atmosphere to your party. Call me a drink dispenser fanatic but I dont think any party would be complete without it!=)
Here are some of my favorites>>


I'm planning to use my new 10lit drink dispenser for my client's party this coming January. And if you would like to have one of these at your party, just email to treschic.thepartyplanner@gmail.com to order. 3 sizes available ie. 6lit, 10lit & 20lit (square shaped).
Note: The 10lit dispenser is now available for rental!=)



1 comment:

  1. hi,im interested on the water dispenser.you do sell it right?kindly email me at chuppakidz@gmail.com

    iza
    krakerboxparty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete