Aditya's 1st Splish Splash Themed Bday Bash @Shang Villa Condo,Kelana Jaya

Managed to find some time to update this blog. Was really busy answering emails & sending out quotes that I almost forgot to update a party I did 2 weeks ago! My client, Preethi contacted me to help decorate her son's 1st bday party & she wanted a Splish Splash theme for her baby boy. It was a great theme since the party will be outdoors near the pool. She sent a few photos of the venue & we texted each other to discuss further on the details of the party. The theme color was mainly blue but I added a little bit of yellow & red to brighten up the decor. The party package requested was a candy buffet set, a balloon arch & a photoshoot balloon arch backdrop. I was thrilled when Preethi told me that her guests complimented on the decor. Thanks Preethi! It was a pleasure decorating your party & if you're reading this please send my regards to your family;)
Lots of love-Tres Chic 

 
Please email to treschic.thepartyplanner@gmail.com for enquiries;)

No comments:

Post a Comment