Adief's 3rd Jungle Junction Themed Birthday Party@Ampang

I was really excited preparing this Jungle Junction themed party. Fairly proud of myself too as this was my first go at making jungle party props & deco. All the deco were mostly DIY except for the felt containers & the wooden alphabets & clips which i bought coz they were too cute to resist! I wanted to add dimension to my candy buffet table so I used several old boxes & wrapped them with brown felt, glued a few ice cream sticks on them & artificial leaves to create that jungle look. I then added green shredded papers on top of the boxes as "grass" & placed several animal wooden clips on the ice cream sticks. I also made a small candy stick container from foam, articial leaves & shredded paper...easy peasy! The table was covered with green tulle which I've pleated at the centre & a DIY monogram especially for the cute birthday boy. I even posed at the simple balloon photobooth I made pretending I was 3 again..hehe..
Glad they enjoyed the party;)  
Email to treschic.thepartyplanner@gmail.com if you'd like us to decorate your party. Just let us know the party's VENUE, DATE & TIME. Our packages are very affordable;)

2 comments: